Sunday, March 19, 2006

What I have learned so far....



Today I will post about where my skills are at, even though at this time, my skills are pretty low, the whole point of this blog is to increase them right? So lets hope for the best! そうだといいね!(So-dato ii-ne!) I haven't mastered Hiragana yet, but with Hitomi's help I am sure I will know them all soon! Right now I know あいうえお、かきくけこ、がぎぐげご、さしすせそ。And also の、but only because you see that one constantly it seems:)

My sentence forming ability is low, but I am going to try to form sentences on here, even if they are completely wrong, I am still going to try. I must get used to being able to make mistakes, otherwise I will always be too scared to use Japanese in fear of being wrong. So if you know Japanese and see a mistake, please tell me, and I hope that you don't cringe too bad when reading my sentences.

Well with that out of the way, on with today's blog!

Today is my day off. Kyou wa yasumi desu. きょうはやすみです。
I am very happy about this! Watashi wa ureshii desu yo! わたしはうれしいですよ!
  Tomorrow I have to work. Ashita wa shigoto desu. あしたはしごとです。

Well thanks for reading, see you tomorrow! Mata ashita! またあした!

No comments: