Thursday, March 23, 2006

Finally I have time to post!

Well finally I have time to post, I didn't have enough time in the morning before work to make a post, so I figured I would wait until tonight so that I can make a proper post. The last few days have been pretty boring, I worked everyday this week, but last night was very fun. I got to see two of my best friends whom I haven't seen in about 2 months, it was great! They live in Atlanta now, so I don't get to see them much, so any chance I get to hang out with them is really fun. Tomorrow will be a long day of work, I work in a retail store and tomorrow is inventory day, so that means lots of work and stress, but hopefully everything will go smoothly, and most importantly, I get my day off! :)

おとといはつまらなかつたです。 Ototoi wa tsumaranakatta desu. The day before yesterday was boring.  
きのうはとてもたのしかつたですよ! Kinou wa totemo tanoshikatta desu yo! Yesterday was very fun!
あしたはむずかしいしごとです。 Ashita wa muzukashii shigoto desu. Tomorrow work will be hard.

Below is a picture of me and my friend Tawney, it was great to get to hang out with her again, well that's all for now, hope everyone has a great weekend! Noah


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Noah!
It seems that you enjoy larning Japanese.It's great!

Anyway,
In the past sentence,the adjective should be chenge.

つまらない should be つまらなかった
たのしい should be たのしかった

If I could help you,I'm so happy.
Take care and have a nice weekend!

Noah said...

Hey Hiroko, thanks for visiting my blog! I am glad that you corrected my mistakes, arigato! Yes I really enjoy studying Japanese, I think its such a great language, I can't wait to be fluent. I hope that you will check back here often, I am sure that I will make a lot more mistakes, and I would be really happy if you could correct me. Talk to you soon and have a great day! Noah