Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fun at work, well not really...

Well I haven't posted for a few days because of work, and I just found out that my next day off, which would have been Friday, is gone! かなしい!Kanashii! But its not that bad, so I will be fine, だいじょうぶです!Daijobu desu!

I want to say thanks to Hitomi for correcting my Japanese sentences, because she taught me a very important lesson about わ and は. I forgot about the rule that は is used to mark the topic, and also in こんにちは and certain other words. Well I am glad that Hitomi corrected me, otherwise all of my posts would have been wrong, by me using わ, so thanks Hitomi! ありがとう!

Well I really want to write about the last few days, but I am very sleepy right now, so I will try to post some Japanese sentences in the morning, Oyasuminasai! Noah

1 comment:

Noah said...

It's going to be ok, my boss promised me a day off for working me so much this week, so I think everything will be ok! Zettai! I am really enjoying the Hiragana and Katakana lessons, at the rate we are learning them, we should know them all soon! Thanks for the message and for correcting my mistakes, Noah