Sunday, March 26, 2006

Big news!!

I have some big news that I can't hold in any longer, I can finally say that I will be going to Japan next month! I am so excited! The only bad news is that I applied for a passport a week ago, and it arrived yesterday.....with my name misspelled! Sai'aku! さいあく!The good news is that they will fix it for free, and it should be done in time for my trip. The dates that I am thinking about are April 23 through the 29, I have been dreaming about going to Japan for so long, I can't believe that I am actually going soon! I am taking half the day off tomorrow to fix my passport, so I will have time to write a Japanese post then, I just wanted to tell everybody my big news tonight, mata ashita! Noah

1 comment:

Noah said...

Thanks Hitomi! I can't wait to go! Although I did some checking, and I found out it will be much cheaper to go from April 30 to May 6, so I might go on those dates. I just wish I could get my passport fixed, I tried today, but they said I had to mail it in, so I will try again tomorrow to fix it. Its making me nervous not having my passport ready, but hopefully it will be fixed soon! Talk to you soon! Noah